What you have to consider:


01. Client's hints in the job description
02. Time requirements
03. Project Duration
04. Available apps you have to use
05. Hourly or fixed price job and payment method
06. Country, region and native requirements
07. Job success requirements
08. Report Submission Requirements
09. Showing results and skills requirements
10. Offline or online tasks, mobile or pc tasks, etc


After carefully reading all the requirements, you have to set up your mind whether you are going to apply or not. If you think some of the requirements do not meet your skills and you cannot manage to afford those at all, please stay away from that particular job circular.



Upwork Cover Letter for SEO (Search Engine Optimization)



Dear Hiring Manager/Hello




I’ve carefully gone through your job posting on “Job title here”. I ’m an expert Search Engine Optimizer with more than 2 years of experiences of both “On-Page” and “Off-Page” SEO. I am very much interested in your project with all of your requirements.




Recently I have successfully completed an SEO project on “A project name” both on-page and Off-page SEO, Full white hat Complying with Google Panda, and Penguin Updates.




For more on my skill and successfully finished jobs, please have a look at my Profile, Portfolio, Work History, and Feedback. You can see my official site also “Your site link” (If you have not any site, please delete this line)




I am always available on Email and Skype. Please have a voice or video chat if necessary. I will be available more than 60 hours per week and able to start your project as soon as possible according to you.




Thank you for your consideration


Best Regards
Your Name



Upwork Cover Letter for SMM (Social Media Marketing)




Dear Hiring Manager,




I’ve carefully gone through your job posting on “”. I ’m an expert Social Media Marketer with full internet marketing techniques. I have more than 6 years of working experience in SMM, IM, SEM, SEO, Affiliation, etc. I am very much interested in your project with all of your requirements.




Recently I have successfully completed many of SMM, IM, EM, etc. For more on my skill and successfully finished jobs, please have a look at my Profile, Portfolio, Work History, and Feedbacks. You can see my official site also http://www.yoursite.com




I am always available on Email and Skype. Please have a voice or video chat if necessary. I will be available more than 60 hours per week and able to start your project as soon as possible according to you.




Thank you for your consideration,




Best Regards,




Your Name






Upwork Cover Letter for Graphics Design/Logo/Banner

Hello



I am Your Name. I have completed my Diploma in Graphics Design and Text Illusion from Any University Name or Training Company Name. For the past few years, I have designed many logos, banners, 3D textures, Auto Cad, Cartoons etc. Some samples have been posted in my portfolio area and my work history area. Please have a look to measure my quality.




From your job description area, I have come to know that you need a unique design for your new/existing company. Actually, graphics is the soul of a website and the permanent branding of a company. I can strongly assure you that I will be able to provide you according to your desire.




You will find so many so-called designers on the web who even do not know the color combination and structure. I do not want you to be cheated by them. You are in the right place and person. Hopefully, I will be hired in this project. I am highly experienced in


Adobe Photoshop, 2. Adobe Illustrator, 3. Adobe Flash, 4. InDesign, 5. Corel Draw, 6. Text Design Pro



I am waiting for your response. I am able to use all types of communication methods and able to maintain your time schedule during the project is on.




Regards:




Your Name






Upwork Cover Letter for VA / Virtual Assistant




Dear hiring manager


I have got your job posting on the Virtual Assistant Project. According to your job description, you need a fast one for helping you in your tasks. And yes you have mentioned your time. For your kind information, I want to let you know that I have been working with these types of works for more than five years without any single time schedule problem.



I am fully expert in web research, extracting email, data mining, Google, Bing, Yahoo, MS Office (Full), Google Docs, Google Document, Google Spreadsheet, Adwords, Analytics, Webmaster, SEO, SMM, EM, SEM, PR, B2B Marketing, Lead Generation, Directory and other related programs.




I can assure you that I will be able to assist you in your task in time with quality work. I have already completed so many projects. Please have a look at my portfolio and profile. I have listed many successful projects in my work history area.




I am waiting to be hired for this project to show my skills.




Regards


Your Name







Upwork Cover Letter for Web Research / Data Mining / Extraction




Dear hiring manager


I have got your job posting on Data Entry Project. According to your job description, you need a fast worker for your data mining and web research. For your kind information, I want to let you know that I have been working with these types of works for more than five years.



I am fully expert in web research, extracting email, data mining, Google, Bing, Yahoo, MS Office (Full), Google Docs, Google Document, Google Spreadsheet, Adwords, Analytics, Webmaster, SEO, SMM, EM, SEM, PR, B2B Marketing, Lead Generation, Directory and other related programs.




I can assure you that I will be able to submit your task on time with quality work. I have already completed so many projects. Please have a look at my portfolio and profile. I have listed many successful projects in my work history area.




I am waiting to be hired for this project to show my skills.




Regards


Your Name










Upwork Cover Letter for Data Entry




Hello




Thank yours very much for your job posting. I have got your job posting on “Data Entry”. Through your job description, I have come to know that you need a professional data entry expert. You have mentioned that you need a quick result in your day to day tasks. Also, you have mentioned your time schedule in there. I have fully gone thorough your whole job posting.




I want to offer myself as a candidate for this job because I have the required skills that you are looking for. I have been working with data entry, data importing, exporting and data mining for more than 3 years. I have been working for a local NGO here. My typing speed is satisfactory and I know all types of data entry on the internet. Also, I am interested in the time schedule that you have mentioned. I have no problem with any internal and external facts.




I also request to visit my profile and work history. Also please see my work history areas. I am very much interested in this job and I believe I would be the best one for this project. Please consider my appeal and grant me for your project.




I am always available on Email and Skype. I will be available more than 60 hours per week and able to start your project as soon as possible according to you.




Thank you for your consideration


Best Regards
Your Name
..................................................................
Dear Hiring Manager, 
I hope you are in good health condition.
Before I say something about myself, I would like to thank you very much for the job posting. After I studied your job posting on “Data Entry”, if I'm right, according to your job description, I have come to understand that you need a professional data entry expert. You also have mentioned precisely that you need rapid results for your day to day tasks and you also have mentioned your time schedule at a certain point of the job description. As you can see, I have fully gone through your whole job posting and I have understood all of your requirements.



I would like to offer myself as a candidate for this job. I can say with utmost confidence that I possess each and every required skill that you are looking for this job. For the records, I have been working with data entry, data importing, exporting and data mining for many years, at least 6 years. Currently, I have been working for a local NGO for some time now. My typing speed has been proven satisfactory to all my previous clients and I know all types of data entry on the internet. Also, I am happy with your time schedule that you have mentioned. I promise that I will finish my work before the deadline. And another thing is, I don't have any problem with internal and external facts.




Now I would request to visit my profile and past work history and work history areas if you want to know about my qualifications. I am more than just interested in this job and it would be a privilege for me to be a part of it. I heartily believe that I am the best applicant for this project and that is why I pray and hope that you would consider my appeal and give me a chance to prove myself worthy of your time.




If you would like to know how you might be in touch with me, I am always available on Email and Skype. I assure you that I will be available more than 60 hours per week and I am capable of starting your project as soon as possible according to your criteria with your permission.




Thank you for your consideration


Best Regards
Write Down (Your Name Here)



Popular Posts